Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
Be a part of our group services team who provide support to all businesses across our five global hubs, based in our corporate head office in London.
Treasury Finance Manager
Treasury is responsible for the efficient governance and management of the group’s internally generated funds and its net external funding requirements.
The role will support the head of treasury certain responsibilities across cash flow, foreign exchange and treasury management including banking and systems, also ensuring compliance with all internal governance and that external obligations are adhered to and met.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the daily cash, cash pooling and foreign exchange management, the move toward automation, and linking to the medium-term forecast.
- Supporting development of cash processes and banking system usage.
- Supporting timely and tax effective remittance of surplus funds to the UK.
- Understanding, documenting, reviewing continuously the banking arrangements and facilities for the group.
- Supporting tight control of all cash/cash transactions.
- Supporting improvement of working capital across the group.
- Supporting the bank guarantee and letter of credit processes.
- Executing foreign exchange hedging for all group companies.
- Monitoring the interest and foreign exchange markets and hedging exposures.
- Supporting relationships with banks, brokers and surety companies.
- Supporting treasury input into the group’s general financial budgeting and forecasting processes including preparation of group cash flows.
- Supporting treasury systems development, including Oracle projects for bank statement upload, reconciliation and cash manager lead to the wider project.
- Managing ad hoc projects.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
- With treasury or construction finance experience.
- Familiarity in international treasury experience including emerging markets.
- Involvement and facilitating others to generate and solve problems.
- Ability to adjusts quickly when priorities change and takes prompt corrective action when needed.
- Excellent analytical and meticulous approach.
- Excellent communication, project management and interpersonal skills.
- Being driven, confident relationship builder and ability to work effectively with varying levels of seniority and geographies.
- Determination to drive through change in an evolving business.
- With ACA, ACCA or AMCT or working towards qualification.
- With accountancy or working towards qualification.
- Country GB - United Kingdom
- Job Location London
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male