Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
Develop a marketing strategy and marcom action plan for the ESAG Building Materials division to achieve better market visibility and promote brand awareness.
Develop a marketing strategy and budget for ESAG Building Materials and its entities. This is to include the full scope of activities such as advertising, exhibitions, collateral, networking etc
* Develop and execute an annual marcom plan for ESAG Building Materials and its entities
* Analyse the success of marketing campaigns and report these to management on a monthly basis
* Develop brand concepts in coordination with principal partners and their individual marketing representative for enhancing market share
* Carry out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as predict future trends
* Create and continually update all marketing collateral such as company profile, presentations, brochure, website and pre-qualification documents on regular basis
* Meet, build and develop relationships with consultants/Designers/Developers/Gov. Departments, etc on regular basis. Gather pertinent business development information and help the company’s products be specified fairly with competitor products
* Work with internal ESAG Corporate Office departments to develop, implement, and execute all digital marketing channels including SEO, SEM, PPC and display, affiliate marketing, mobile marketing, retargeting, email, and social.
* Identify new channels for growth, new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments
* Any other responsibilities as delegated by Line Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
Degree in Marketing or relevant subject
* Minimum 5-6 years work experience in building materials, FMCG, MNC and electronics
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Strong analytical skills and creativity
- Country AE - United Arab Emirates
- Job Location Dubai
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male