Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
• Has sufficient technical survey knowledge and expertise for all survey aspects of the Survey Department and projects.
• Follows policies and procedures for effective and efficient functioning of the project survey team on site.
• Assists the project survey team where possible. (mobilisation, calibrations, execution, deliverables and project close out).
• Reports all activities, that will possibly effect survey operations, to the Project Surveyor / Chief Surveyor.
• Takes active steps in the preparation, standardisation and maintenance of the Survey Guidelines and Procedures..
• Safety is a part of each employee’s job, active participation to the safety program is a condition of each employee’s employment in order to achieve safer working environment.
• Assists during the Installation and troubleshooting of survey equipment, hardware and software
• This is a general view of a Job that you have been assigned for – at times you will be ask to do above/beyond the scope of this role due to Operational requirements.
Educational Qualifications & Certifications:
• Hydrography “B” level or equivalent professional qualification or proven previous experience on the same job
• Driver’s License
Industry related experience:
• Marine construction
• MS Office
• AUTO CAD
• TerramodelYear of experience :3+ years
- Country AE - United Arab Emirates
- Job Location Abu Dhabi
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male