Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
Improve and strengthen existing framework and drive projects across multiple markets. Your overall focus is to ensure that we can meet the requirements in each market, when the authorities tell us to go live. You will become the person that makes all the many components come together in close collaboration with many stakeholders.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Improve and strengthen a LEAN based framework for implementing serialisation across multiple markets
- Analyse the serialisation market requirements – with key stakeholders
- Establish and execute market strategies and implementation plans for specific markets
- Create “market roadmap” for future markets based on market intelligence
- Create/maintain the necessary documentation (Change Control cases and SOPs)
- Participate in external networks
Breaking new land requires people with passion, energy and an optimistic belief in that we will succeed. Your previous career has been anchored within Supply Chain Management in the pharma industry or similar where you have gained experience within project management in a LEAN setup.
Additionally, you have experience from working in a GxP environment and it is an advantage if you have knowledge within serialisation. You will need all of your analytical skills in order to understand the market requirements and how these impacts the business within many areas (processes, IT, Master Data, manufacturing equipment).
- Country DK - Denmark
- Job Location Ballerup
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male