Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
The role of Supply Chain Manager will include but not limited to the following key responsibilities:
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
The role of Supply Chain Manager will include but not limited to the following key responsibilities: Manage Supply Chain Function for UAE, KSA & Other GCC Countries
- Demand Planning
Review historical sales and consumption of contracted items
Review sales forecast while liaising with sales, customer service and service team.
Analyze consumption of non-repetitive / random customers / export orders
Review and plan transfer orders
- Inventory Planning
Review reordering levels, production and transit lead times
Review and liaise with Sales & Customer Service on consumption of customized items prior to placing of custom/general items, for specific customer.
Ensure no instances of overstocking / disposing expired products.
Ensure FEFO for all perishable products
- Vendor Planning
- Ensure timely orders are placed and acknowledgments are received
- Review production lead time with suppliers
- Monitor consumption based on contracts with suppliers
- Negotiate for better pricing with overseas / local vendors
- Liaise with Freight Forwarders and Clearing Agents
- Comparative Statement of Freight Quotes (Imports/ Exports)
• Liaise with Vendors, Customs, Municipalities or relevant authorities to ensure product compliance.
• Implement and review Supply Chain SOP.
Cost accounting skills.
- Ability to understand financial statements.
- Understanding of e-business / e-procurement systems.
- Country AE - United Arab Emirates
- Job Location Dubai
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male