Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
Develop and implement global E2E Supply Planning processes and systems
Together with one other SME colleague, you will be the Subject Matter Expert within supply planning in Global Supply Chain. We are about to redefine our planning processes on Capacity Management and your main focus will be to develop the global standards for the operational and tactical E2E planning in accordance with the overall strategy and business targets in LEO Pharma. You will:
- Work independently on strategically important planning process and system improvement projects.
- Challenge current process and system setup and drive optimization and change projects according to findings.
- Facilitate cross-organizational alignment of supply chain processes and system usage.
- Develop global processes for planning in SAP APO SNP and PP/DS.
- Share learnings and implement across production sites.
- Create training material and conduct training for superusers and end-users.
- Create testcases and orchestrate tests related to new functionality in SAP APO
- Define & develop usage of global planning master data.
- Create RFC’s for system changes
- Be first point of contact for IT for any system related issues related to supply planning
- Work in close corporation with multiple stakeholders in LEO Pharma including production sites, supply chain organisation, External Manufacturing organisation, Finance, IT and external consultants.
- Country DK - Denmark
- Job Location Ballerup
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male