Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
- Prepare project deliverables list for structural projects, provide schedule analyses for structural calculations and detail drawings in line with master project schedule/milestones, and keep track records on progress of deliverables.
- Prepare design deliverables such as design & construction drawings, structural analysis & reports.
- Ensure that the design comply with the relevant codes, standards, regulations and procedures.
- Maintain the required technical quality of work. Ensure appropriate checking and review of all documents. Control quality of engineering documents in accordance with quality management system.
- Identify scope and schedule changes in accordance with the change control procedure.
- Monitor the progress and adhere to scheduled completion of engineering documents.
- Coordinate with other engineering discipline, vendor and clients.
- Technical knowledge and experience in basic and detailed engineering stages for marine and offshore structure designs.
- Experience in floating structures and fixed offshore structures. Preference for experience in FPSOs and Jack up rigs.
- Basic structural knowledge & analytical skills for designing framed and plated structures.
- Knowledge about ship and offshore structural analysis.
- Conversant with engineering standards such as AISC, API, ASTM, ASME, BS & EN etc.,
- Conversant with class rules DNV, ABS, BV, CSR rules etc.,
- Experience in construction engineering of various structures preferable.
- 10 years relevant experience in design firms, shipyard, offshore / Oil & Gas industry in basic and detailed design engineering.
- Should have intimate familiarity with structural analysis software such as: DNV-GL Sesam Genie, Strand7 and Staad Pro.
Civil / Structural engineering or equivalent.
- Country AE - United Arab Emirates
- Job Location Dubai
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male