Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
Architect for LEO Pharma’s SAP Integration
Based in our SAP Solution Architects team your focus is to be part of designing and building the architecture of integration within, from and to SAP and other solutions across LEO Pharma, in close collaboration with other Solution and Domain Architects. You will be part of defining the future integration strategy, and you will be responsible for parts of the architecture of solutions delivered and developed by external project teams, leveraging existing enterprise architecture assets (business processes, applications, data, technology), while ensuring compliance with the overall SAP Strategy.
All hands-on work related to configurations, development of features etc. is outsourced to external partners. As such, you will work on a higher level and bridge the business’ needs with the opportunities in SAP.
With the goal of defining, developing, implementing and maintaining an optimal integration set-up, you will:
- Analyze business processes and requirements
- Partake in decision-making and forming of Leo Pharma’s future architecture for B2B, B2C, B2G and A2A integrations
- Design and govern integration solutions together with vendor teams
- Review and do a quality check for vendor delivered solutions
- Ensure that the housekeeping tasks are performed adequately and governance for respective platforms is maintained
Across all of your tasks it is vital that you ensure consistent compliance with the overall solution architecture of our SAP solution portfolio.
- Country DK - Denmark
- Job Location Ballerup
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male