Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
As a Snr. Procurement specialist you will work in a highly dynamic environment both professionally in the execution of diverse projects within different spend categories as well as geographically with internal and external stakeholders around the world.
Accordingly, the main responsibilities of the position will be to:
- Manage and execute procurement projects ranging from one-off purchases over Work Orders under Master Agreements to full tenders across the Direct and Indirect categories
- Work in close cooperation with Category Managers to identify the need for, develop and negotiate frame agreements as needed
- Develop and maintain your procurement project pipelines in collaboration with Category Managers and LoB stakeholders
- Work in close collaboration and dialogue with Category Managers to ensure internal procurement alignment on category spend development and delivery off value to the business in accordance with category strategies
- Build strong relationships within Procurement and with internal as well as external stakeholders to ensure effective and decisive execution of responsibilities and minimize risk.
Global Procurement in LEO is on a continued fast-paced strategic development path of which Tactical procurement is a direct result. If you thrive and are looking for a dynamic working environment, where we constantly work to optimize the way we deliver value to our stakeholders; and where the path from decision to execution is short, then this is a place for you!
The ideal candidates for the positions hold qualifications within the following fields:
- 3-5 years of procurement and RfX experience in an international category based organization and company
- Pharma or life sciences industry experience is preferred, but not a required
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience from working with eSourcing platforms and/or SRM tools are equally desirable, but not required
- Fluency in English and preferably in Danish, as well as a third major language
- A relevant Master’s degree in e.g. SCM or economics is preferred
- Country DK - Denmark
- Job Location Ballerup
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male