Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
1. To manage the showroom sales activity by assisting showroom customers and thereby achieve sales targets.
2. Guide customers in product selection based on their needs and preferences; ensure repeat sales through new and existing customers by delivering high standards of customer service.
2. Ensure proper cash collection and registration in the records as per norms; daily update the concerned on cash collections.
3. Monitor competitor activities and report developments regularly to the supervisors.
4. Ensure products are stored well and as per the specifications to avoid damage, responsible for safe keeping of showroom stocks and carry out stock audit whenever requested by the supervisor.
5. Co-ordinate with Color Consultants on colour schemes to advice customers on their purchases.
6. Develop and retain Applicators for maximize sales and business
7. Guide and monitor Showroom Assistant’s daily routine, ensure the showroom is well maintained and presentable.
8. Follow all statutory and legal compliance of the company
Desired Candidate Profile
• Qualification : Min Diploma in any Stream
• Experience : Min 3 years experience in Paints / Building Material Related Industry .
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills
• Good Knowledge MS Office Applications
• Good Administrative skills.
- Country AE - United Arab Emirates
- Job Location Dubai
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male