Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
The Compliance Services department in Global IT is responsible for delivering resources for compliance activities across the entire IT systems lifecycle from concept phase to system retirement.
Your job will be to establish a new reliable, scalable and cost-efficient service for the delivery of compliance activities. When the service has been established you will in your role as Service Delivery Manager be responsible for the day to day delivery of the service to our colleagues in the Global IT organization. You will serve as the escalation point when issues occur and it will be your responsibility to solve the issues.
It is vital that you have an understanding of the compliance processes for you to deliver the required service. You must have the desire and ability to work both at the strategic and the operational level. Strategically, you will be a sparring partner for the Project and Portfolio Management, Infrastructure and Operations and the Head of Compliance Services to make sure that the offered service is in line with the strategic direction. Operationally, you will solve daily issues with the users of the service in LEO Pharma as well as with the external service provider.
Some of the specific responsibilities for the Service Delivery Manager are:
- Accountable for service delivery across LEO Pharma for compliance services and act as escalation point
- Manages the day-to-day delivery of the contracted services, accountable for the quality and budget, and responsible for addressing issues with progress and performance
- Manages the relationship with and performance of vendors delivering compliance services
- Produce and present reporting and highlight progress to the department and other stakeholders
- Moreover, you will be involved in continuous improvement initiatives for the IT Quality Management System (IT QMS) framework. It will be part of your job to proactively identify risks and issues and enforce management procedures to minimize delays in delivery of compliance deliveries in projects and operations.
- Master’s degree within natural science.
- Experience with delivering IT in the context of pharma/GxP
- Previous experience managing delivery of service by influencing others
- 5+ years of experience in supporting SLA’s – preferable within pharma or similar regulated industry
- Certifications in relevant functional areas of service delivery, e.g. ITIL
- Being part of an international organisation, you must possess very good English skills, written and spoken
- Country DK - Denmark
- Job Location Ballerup
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male