Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
• Assist Engineering Manager in design and evaluation of tender proposal and/or project design.
• Responsible for checking and approval of structural calculation reports and drawings.
• Performs the design of structures, using specialised software or calculations.
• Develop design drawings and specifications for construction projects.
• Ensure correct design approach as per QA/QC procedure and standards.
• Advise on technical aspects of structural works and interact with project and tendering team.
• Investigate and advise on the structural feasibility of temporary structural works.
• Provide backup on technical or design issues.
• Optimise the execution methodology supported by design calculation –value engineering. Ensure accuracy of design works.
• Solve structural related issues on projects.
• Work according to international standard and defined policies and procedures for effective, efficient and professional functioning of structural team.
• Develop R&D initiatives for structural solutions.
Educational Qualifications & Certifications:
• Engineering Degree in Civil/ Structural Engineering or equivalent
• Strong theoretical background in marine civil engineering
• High level of knowledge of structural design software and tools
• High level of knowledge of applicable international industry standards and guidelines
• Excellent organizational skills
Function specific experience:
• Consultancy and design experience with reputable international consultants/contractors
• Experience in designing marine and harbour structures
Industry related experience:
• Port/Marine construction
• Dredging and Reclamation
• Geotechnical Engineering
• Piling and foundation works
• Strong capabilities in using relevant software for Structural Engineering (SAP2000, STAAD, etc.)
• Capabilities in using geotechnical software for piling, sheet piling, quay wall and retaining wall design
• Microsoft Office
• AutoCadYear of experience :Minimum 10 years of Port/Marine structural design experience
- Country AE - United Arab Emirates
- Job Location Abu Dhabi
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male