Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
Senior Quantity Surveyor
We are recruiting for a senior quantity surveyor to join our project team on airport. You will oversee and manage commercial elements and profitability for our upgrade of terminal and infrastructure works, responsible to the commercial director.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working collaboratively with internal and external teams.
- Maintaining the commercial control of subcontract packages.
- Ensuring the maximisation of value recovery, cost control and cash management.
- Protecting Mace limited contractual position.
- Preparing of financial reports.
- Producing of final accounts.
- Managing the subcontract and materials orders.
- Developing commercial awareness of the site team.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
- Driven and highly motivated quantity surveyor/commercial manager.
- Previous aviation experience.
- Extensive proven experience in delivering large complex projects.
- Experience working on large scale new build.
- Proven track record working for a main contractor.
- Strong IT skills.
- Solid team management experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- A degree qualification in related subject or equivalent.
- Professional memberships of a relevant professional body or working towards membership.
- Country GB - United Kingdom
- Job Location London
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male