Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
Business analyses, dialogue, facilitation, documentation, governance…
As Senior Process Manager you are basically an enabler for “work smarter, not harder” – as end-to-end process expert and go-to person for the Line of Business. As such, your personal efforts will make a tangible and highly valuable difference for multiple colleagues as well as LEO Pharma’s business. Your primary tasks will be to:
- Analyze business requests and challenge both requirements and solutions
- Evaluate and make improvements to business processes
- Plan and lead workshops with Line of Business as facilitator and driver
- Generate standardized documentation of existing processes and improvements
- Write User Requirement Specifications (URS) together with Line of Business
- Support User Acceptance Tests in collaboration with Line of Business
You will naturally become an ambassador for the value of good processes – and an important contributor to our ongoing focus on collaboration and knowledge sharing and best practice through one way of working. Your focus area will be processes within Supply Chain & Manufacturing.
- Country DK - Denmark
- Job Location Ballerup
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male