Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
Job Purpose & Scope:
To Supervisor, process, collect and evaluate evidence of the company’s information systems, practices, and operations. Look at physical, business and financial controls within the ESAG Group. To be involved in the planning and execution of internal audit procedures and the creation of internal audit reports
Main Job Responsibilities:
Undertake Audit Assignments as per the audit plan and complete the fieldwork within defined time-frame.
• Planning Scope and Procedures for audits and selection and development of appropriate audit procedures for supervisor/manager approval.
• Identifying System control Points : Document controls or perform expert review of work by assistants.
• Work papers: Prepare selected work-papers and review assistants’ work-papers.
• Preliminary Survey: development and preparation of the survey approach.
• Audit time Budget: Ensure establishing a practical budget, completing work on time and evaluating performance and variance.
• Planning Memo: Review assistant input and document thorough and complete approved plan for specific audits after obtaining general guidelines from manager.
• Audit Programs/Development/changes: With managers approval, develop audit programs necessary to promote effective audit coverage.
• Field Wok: Perform all field work in a competent and professional manner. Provide evidential support for all report recommendations.
• Interim Recommendations: Prepare recommendations for auditee consideration; review and evaluate assistants’ recommendations, considering materiality, performance to audit and documentary evidence.
• Closing Conference: Prepare or review agenda of recommendations and comments. Conduct with support from assistants.
• Report Preparation Prepare or review detailed recommendations and comments for materiality and relativity of forms
• Summary Memo: Prepare or review final summary memo based on review and evaluation of input by assistants. Submit future audit planning recommendations.
• Performance Evaluation: Complete timely performance evaluations for assistant on audit and reviews evaluations with them (if applicable).
• EDP : Apply, in appropriate circumstances, knowledge of basic EDP audit techniques
• Procedures-Audit/company: Demonstrate complete comprehension and ability to (1) assess validity of existing policies and procedures and (2) recommend sound alternatives.
• Decision making responsibility, conclusions: Demonstrate capacity and evidence for effective decision making and drawing sound conclusions.
• Review and approve payment vouchers after verifying supporting documents to ensure its validity, accuracy and correctness.
• Review and approve certain transactions such as debtors’ write-off, inventory write-off and employee incentive payments after ensuring compliance to the respective policies.
• Assist in Implementation of New business software and systems. Industry Type : General Trading / Export / Import
Desired Candidate Profile
• Must be a Graduate in Information Technology / Computer/ Accounting with CISA
• Min 5 years experience in similar role
• Strong oral and written communication, supervisory, accounting, analytical and decision making skills.
• Excellent report writing skills.
• Must have experience in Auditing and Data Analytics Software – ACL / Tableau
• Must have sound experience in ERP – SAP
- Country AE - United Arab Emirates
- Job Location Dubai
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male