Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
Senior Fit-out Planning Manager
The successful individual will be working on projects independently (tendering through to completion).
The role involves working alongside the preconstruction team formulating and producing programme strategies, assessing all elements of risk and opportunities.
Will also be responsible for visiting, assisting and monitoring live projects with all aspects of day to day live site planning, maintaining an auditable programme trail.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Producing of PQQ programmes, whilst assessing risk and opportunity.
- Working closely with the preconstruction team to provide winning work programme strategies for tender submissions, ensuring all risk and opportunities are assessed.
- Visiting/assisting live projects to monitor progress.
- Ensuring the project is delivered on time and on budget.
- Implementing a robust, auditable, change control process for both tendering and live projects.
- Working collaboratively with internal and external teams.
- Mentoring/assisting assistant and planner grade level planners.
Your knowledge, skills and experience will include:
- A driven and highly motivated planner.
- Relevant experience on major capital projects and programmes in a similar planning role.
- Minimum 3-5+ years of UK based fit-out experience, ideally in the commercial offices/refurbishment sector.
- Experience using Asta Power project software.
- Detailed understanding of planning methodologies and techniques.
- Good working knowledge of planning and scheduling systems i.e. Primavera P6, MS Project.
- Experienced in using IT applications such as Word, Excel and Access.
- Tendering experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Good commercial and financial awareness including experience of commercial contracting.
- A good team player.
- Solid knowledge of the design process, procurement routes and all round construction.
- A variety of performance measurement techniques such as critical path/progress analysis.
- A relevant degree qualification in engineering/construction or equivalent.
- Membership of a relevant professional body and/or established to attain membership i.e. CIOB or APM.
- Country GB - United Kingdom
- Job Location London
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male