Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Summarising data for an executive level presentation.
- Researching and synthesising relevant content from open and closed sources, as well as from stakeholders, SMEs and own experience.
- Identifying potential challenges to success of the project, estimating their impact and creating mitigation plan.
- Generating, testing and communicating savings’ hypotheses.
- Evaluating contract and spend data to test hypotheses and identifying opportunities.
- Providing a visual communication, in a clear and compelling way, contract and spend data analysis to stakeholders to generate buy-in.
- Being able to map stakeholders for the initiative, including assessments about their power, influence and interest as it relates to the initiative.
- Forecasting the financial benefits that will be obtained through the category strategy.
- Identifying the KPIs that will demonstrate success for the category strategy.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
- Delivering and implementing category strategies, preferably within the public sector or other highly-regulated environments.
- Significant experience of engagement with senior stakeholders to obtain buy-in and approval of category strategy.
- Familiarity in government policies e.g. prosperity agenda.
- Background in government, MOD and DE&S initiatives and change programmes.
- Wider defence contextual knowledge.
- Significant knowledge of new technologies and/or specifications for the required category.
- Engaging comfortably with all levels in a team (delivery, management and leadership and all functions commercial, project and engineering).
- Ability to research incumbent and potential suppliers for the category.
- Ability to research the market to understand the current and future trends.
- A relevant degree qualification.
- A relevant public procurement legislation e.g. SSRO.
- Country GB - United Kingdom
- Job Location Bristol
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male