Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
Senior Construction Manager
Your responsibilities will include:
- Giving direct onsite leadership and management of contractors.
- Providing onsite leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
- Managing a complex network of stakeholders.
- Developing a high performing team that strives for quality, safety, cost and schedule improvements at every opportunity with all delivery partners.
- Managing, through and alongside the consultants, all aspects of HSQE.
- Providing status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues and communicating it across the leadership team.
- Managing project scope and changes.
- Driving delivery on site with a particular focus to the complex structural steel elements.
- Solving problems, managing temporary works, logistics and site-wide coordination.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as a project/construction manager and have more than 6 years’ site experience.
- Involvement within the construction industry.
- Familiarity in managing project performance and turning around non-performing teams is desirable.
- Capacity of managing supply chains.
- Capability to produce and manage project schedules/programmes.
- Capability of identifying and assigning resources to activities.
- Awareness of all site based delivery issues and health, safety and welfare working practices.
- Familiarity of sustainability and environmental issues.
- Understanding of risk management processes.
- Understanding of design process and managing design teams.
- Expertise in financial management of projects.
- Practice in cost, budget management and project procurement routes.
- Construction and project close out processes.
- Current relevant legislation and regulations.
- Construction methodology.
- Techniques for conflict avoidance, management and resolution.
- Monitoring and reporting on cash flow and profitability.
- Delivering appropriate and effective executive level communication.
- A relevant degree qualification.
- Country ES - Spain
- Job Location Barcelona
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male