Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
Ensure end-to-end supply performance for two of LEO Pharma’s most important brands
Your overall focus is to make commercial market opportunities and demands come together with LEO Pharma’s supply chain setup. To do so, you will join a newly established team of Brand Supply Managers and embark on a long-term journey with huge potential. You will be overall responsible for the entire supply chain operation related to Protopic® and Enstilar® – two of LEO Pharma’s most important and promising products in the years to come.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Decide on allocations between regions according to the commercial prioritization and strategy
- Define, optimize and implement inventory policy according to brand strategies
- Propose, establish and lead launch control and supply chain operations during pre-launch and launch periods
- Review and sign-off long-term demand and supply plan vs. capacity and budget
- Act as central point of contact for Patient Solutions and Commercial teams on supply matters
- Ensure strategic alignment between Global Marketing, Commercial and GPS on long-term brand supply strategies
You can look forward to shaping your own role as well as contributing to the team’s ways of working, processes and tools. To succeed, you must bridge multiple stakeholders and agendas in a complex, international matrix organisation. This takes very good communication skills including the ability to tailor your messaging to your audience, with due respect to professional and cultural differences. You can expect 10-15 travel days per year to meet colleagues and partners.
Super stakeholder manager with 10+ years’ supply chain experience
We are looking for a seasoned senior profile with the ability to apply a strategic direction based on a solid analytical foundation. If you are this person, you can make high-level decisions without knowing the full picture. Additionally, you can thrive in an organisation undergoing historical changes – in fact the only constant is change and we do not have a manual for everything imaginable. This calls for you ingenuity and persistency in order to turn tough challenges into new solutions.
Your CV comprises:
- Preferable degree at minimum Master’s level
- 10+ years’ experience from a international organisation and/or a management consulting firm
- Solid supply chain experience incl. end-to-end understanding, preferably within the pharma industry
- Solid stakeholder management experience – additional leadership or project management experience will be beneficial
- Experience from working with strategies
- Country DK - Denmark
- Job Location Ballerup
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male