Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
Analytical chemistry and early phase projects with small molecules
You will immediately take an active, operational part in driving early research & development projects forward. Here you will get to use your scientific knowledge and analytical mindset.
In detail you will be expected to:
- Be an integral part of our project teams from lead optimization to phase 2 clinical trials, where you will bring your analytical knowledge into play in a project specific manner
- Develop and validate analytical methods (mainly HPLC) and conduct stability studies and pre-formulation studies by planning and reporting laboratory experiments together with our skilled technicians in a non-GMP environment. Occasionally preparing and conducting experiment in the analytical laboratory
- Occasionally you will handle GMP release of drug substance and drug product
- Write analytical documents for the health authorities relating to early phase clinical trials, such as IMPDs, and collaborate with CMOs in method validation and analysis of IMP productions
- Participate in cross-functional teams to continuously improve our ways of working across the organisation, e.g. within compliance and quality related issues.
- Country DK - Denmark
- Job Location Ballerup
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male