Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry.
- Perform sales activities on major accounts.
- Interprets short and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profits.
- Meets potential customers (new and old) daily with reports.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Activities are in accordance with the guidelines of the Group Code of Conduct.
- Ideally a Graduate Electrical Engineer or any related field.
- Good knowledge of English, written and spoken. Working knowledge of Arabic is useful
- Established relationships in the market with engineering consultants to be demonstrated
- Right attitude, and flair for managing people
- Aspiring for growth, and senior role in the organization
- Self-starter and self-motivated person
- Relevant Experience of about 2 years in UAE market
- Country AE - United Arab Emirates
- Job Location Dubai
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male