Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
• Manage and be responsible for the day-to-day rock works activities onsite.
• Provide the Works Manager with input for the development of the detailed project plan. Ensure that rock works activities are executed as per project plan.
• Manage cost efficiently rock work activities and provide Works Manager on a weekly basis with financial reports.
• Provide weekly report to the Works Manager on milestone, work done, progress, budget, issues and planning.
• Ensure that QA/HSE requirements and procedures are observed onsite.
• Ensure optimal usage and functioning of NMDC’s equipments in close cooperation and consultation with the Technical Department.
• Manage and update project documentation on site and provide Works Manager with accurate and up to date information.
• Request for the purchase of rockwork related items.
• Monitor, evaluate and control activities of the subcontractors.
• Exchange on a regular basis information with the Estimation Section for monitoring and controlling estimation reports and contracts and inform the Works Manager.
• Provide leadership and guidance towards all supervisors, engineers and SDMs.
• Ensure cooperation between project team members and a smooth data/information transfer to internal stakeholders and maintain good relationship with all stakeholders.
• Cooperate constructively, efficiently and effectively with colleagues and subordinates onsite from e.g. civil work, survey divisions and technical department.
• Coordinate and plan optimal staffing for rockwork related activities and other related works.
• Provide Works Manager with input and advise on staffing needs following human resource procedures and processes.
• Cooperate constructively, efficiently and effectively with Technical, QHSE, Estimation and Operational Advisory departments.
• Coordinate and execute the yearly performance evaluation process for the subordinates.
• Engineering Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent professional qualification.
• PMP certification is an asset.
• STCW certification.
• Environment technique is an asset.
Function Specific experience:
• Significant experience in project performance analysis.
• Track record of projects management.
• Basic knowledge of contracting methods and contract administration.
• Knowledge of project budget control.
Industry related experience:
• Marine / Civil Construction
Microsoft ProjectsYear of experience :6-10 years
- Country AE - United Arab Emirates
- Job Location Abu Dhabi
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male