Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
• Execute day to day quantity calculations based on the qualitative input of the project surveyors.
• Preparing the weekly and monthly quantities and measurements and consolidate the data in reports for the Sr. quantity surveyor.
• Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities.
• Assist in Rate Analysis and pricing of tenders.
• Undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project/commercial work.
• Quantity takeoffs base on contracts drawings and specifications.
• Identify opportunities for cost reduction.
• Identifying, analyzing and developing responses to commercial risks.
• Assisting in establishing a client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
• Performing risk, value management and cost control.
• Advising on procurement strategy.
• Preparing and analyzing costings for tenders.
• Allocating work to subcontractors.
• To Coordinate and negotiate on contracts variations.
• Providing advice on contractual claims.
• Analyzing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports.
• Valuing completed work and arranging payments.
• Maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use.
• Understanding the implications of health and safety regulations.
• Develop weekly/monthly progress reports & procedures resources histograms & S-curve.
• Inform Sr. quantity surveyor on requests for quantity calculation instrumental equipment.
• Analyses the actual production output versus the planning and report on the performance of the project.
• Efficiently and constructively cooperate with the chief surveyors, quantity surveyors and the commercial department.
• This is a generalist view of a Job that you have been assigned for – at times you may be requested to do above/beyond the scope of this role due to Operational requirements.
Educational Qualifications & Certifications:
• Masters / Bachelor degree in Quantity Survey or equivalent professional qualification.
• Certification of Cost Engineering is preferred.
Function specific experience:
• Tendering Procedures, Contracts Administration and Preparation of Bills of Quantities.
Industry related experience:
• Marine construction
• MS Office – Excel VBA
• MS Projects
• Project Primavera
• STAADYear of experience :5-8 years of relevant experience
- Country AE - United Arab Emirates
- Job Location Abu Dhabi
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male