Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
BRIEF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITEIS:
- Prepare check list / agenda for site visits based on tender documents.
- Prepare BOQ based on Drawings / details available in Tender documents.
- Carry out site visit and prepare estimate of work quantities.
- Generate data from engineering deliverables to arrive cost details of various elements in the work pack on all discipline like civil, structural, mechanical & pipe, E &I, infrastructure.
- Word with project engineers to arrive at company’s estimate for tendering & contracts.
- Estimate subcontracting requirements.
- Estimate the requirement of Plant & Machinery for the tendered job.
- Prepare variance statement of Actual work done against contractual quantity.
- Responsible for reporting to Company’s CMT contractor’s / subcontractor’s installed quantities.
- Review of contractor supplied data on installed quantities of material.
- Understanding the implications of Environment, Health & safety regulations for the tendered job.
- Prepare cost estimation of additional jobs and advise for contractual claims.
- Analyze actual cost Vs budgeted cost of each contract.
- Verification of work completion in association with Company inspectors and acceptability of contractor supplied information for progress purposes
- inspectors and acceptability of contractor supplied information for progress purposes
- Perform audits for daily work progress.
- Valuing completed work and arrange for invoicing
QUALAIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering OR equivalent
- Working knowledge of estimating techniques for installed quantities
- Capable of preparing estimates and all Quantity Surveying works for tender and post contract evaluation, take off quantities and requisition of all materials.
- Adequate knowledge of price levels in civil, structural, mechanical, piping, electrical, instrumentation.
- Experience in undertaking cost estimation for shut down, repair and maintenance activities.
- Execution details of prefabrication and erection of process piping and structural works, erection, and maintenance of various type of related equipment (vessels, columns, exchangers, pumps and other rotating equipments.)
- Familiarity and competence in material selection, engineering design and drawing, project management, costing, safety requirement, operational parameters, cost related to shutdown activities.
- Should be able to prepare sketches, MTO’s and related red markup’s.
- Knowledge in Electrical & instrumentation installations will be an added advantage
SPECIFIC SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Ability to handle multi-disciplined tasks (Electrical & Instrumentation)
- Good knowledge of piping and structural steel work.
- Good knowledge of MS office package.
- Very good command in written & verbal communication in English.
- Ability to review and understand specifications and drawings
- Good analytical skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Shall be skilled to use PC and to be working on MS Office
- Country QA - Qatar
- Job Location Qatar
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male