Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
The main responsibilities of this job holders is to developing PR strategies and campaigns, preparing press releases, keynote speeches and promotional material and building positive relationships with stakeholders, media and the public.
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies.
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. marketing) and maintain open communication with senior management.
- Edit and update promotional material and publications (brochures, videos, social media posts etc.).
- Prepare and distribute press releases.
- Organize PR events (e.g. open days, press conferences) and serve as the company’s spokesperson.
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising.
- Address inquiries from the media and other parties.
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends.
- Prepare and submit PR reports.
- Manage PR issues.
- Proven experience as a Public Relations Officer or similar PR role
- Experience managing media relations (online, broadcast and print)
- Background in researching, writing and editing publications
- Proficient in MS Office and social media
- Familiarity with project management software and video/photo editing is a plus
- Strong communication ability Arabic and English (oral and written)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or a related field
- Country QA - Qatar
- Job Location Doha
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male