Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
Great opportunity within Project Management, Quality and Data Integrity
Your primary focus will be on further improving compliance within our GxP regulated IT and Automation systems locally as well as globally in LEO Pharma. You will play a key role in implementing Data Integrity activities across LEO Pharma ensuring that we uphold our License to Operate. Your primary responsibility will be:
- Drive the Data Integrity project together with the Data Integrity Lead and ensure progress on activities and on-time project deliveries
- Arrange and facilitate workshops within Data Integrity
- Train relevant employees in Data Integrity together with colleagues from Global Quality
- Ensure right level of documentation and compliance
- Maintain project plans and scope
- Report on project status
- Manage risks and issues proactively
- Manage resources and ensure allocation
Other strategic projects are available in our pipeline and based on your competences, you will have the opportunity to drive multiple projects and get the chance to learn more about other areas within Global Quality & CI.
The ideal candidate
To be successful in this role it is important that you have some knowledge of Data Integrity and is capable of challenging and supporting the organization in good collaboration.
The ideal candidate is a team player with strong collaboration skills, outgoing, tolerant and open-minded. You have a can-do attitude and are responsible and flexible.
Your experience and competences
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within project management
- You have experience working with IT compliance within the pharmaceutical industry and have knowledge of Data Integrity requirements outlined by regulatory authorities
- Excellent facilitating skills with experience in executing workshops comprising 3-10 people
- Excellent stakeholder management skill
- Master of Science in e.g. Pharmacy, Engineering, IT and preferably in combination with project management training/certification
- Good communication skills (English and Danish/Scandinavian)
- 5-10 years of experience in a GxP regulated industry is expected
- Preferably LEAN experience or experience with continuous improvements
- Country DK - Denmark
- Job Location Ballerup
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male