Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
Your role will be to:
- Leverage understanding of target specific biology to identify candidate clinical biomarkers of direct and indirect target occupancy, target function modulation and pathway suppression.
- Generate and exploit large-scale genetic, phenotypic and molecular data to enable identification of novel biomarkers and support precision medicine initiatives.
- Explore and select biomarker assay formats, evaluate candidate biomarkers in clinically accessible biological matrices relevant to skin diseases (e.g. skin, blood) and establish robust biomarker assays to support early clinical trials.
- Provide strategic input and technical guidance to project biomarker strategies and closely collaborate with key stakeholders within Skin Biology, PK/PD, Translational Medicine and Clinical Pharmacology.
- Drive biomarker research in projects from early discovery to clinical development and promote and engage in scientific discussions across the research area.
- Identify and stay updated on trends and state-of-the-art technologies within clinical biomarker assays introducing relevant novel opportunities to the team.
- Help promote a culture of curiosity and entrepreneurship while maintaining accountability, high-performance science delivery, data driven decisions and timely progression of own tasks.
We expect as a minimum
- PhD in biochemistry, biology, biomedicine or related field.
- 8- 10 years of experience in drug discovery and translational research with deep knowledge of discovery, development and utilization of biomarkers and their associated technologies in a research or clinical setting.
- Thorough understanding and demonstrated proficiency in development of analytical methodologies (e.g. immunoassays, flow cytometry, RNA analysis, cell function, ex vivo assays).
- Broad experience in immunology and diseases driven by inflammatory processes is highly preferred.
- A strong team player, who easily builds and maintains both internal and external relationships to create synergy and foster collaboration.
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Country DK - Denmark
- Job Location Ballerup
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male