Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
Be a part of our project management consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where you can oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
To establish, develop and maintain schedules for each of the main programmes within the project.
This will include the application of project control standards and expectations to support the timely and accurate preparation, production and maintenance of a suite of integrated and logic linked schedules covering all aspects of the supply chain activity across the main programmes for the project, loading of cost and resource estimates within the schedule and production of project reports.
Planning Manager – Nuclear
This position is responsible for establishing, developing and maintaining resource-loaded schedules for supply chain activities included as one of many current schedules that together form a single integrated schedule for the project.
Support the senior supply chain lead to whom this position will report.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Adhering to project control standards across the project.
- Producing and controlling of cost and resource loaded baseline and current schedules, utilising approved work breakdown structures and techniques.
- Adhering to the schedule and project control standards across the project.
- Overseeing and ensuring schedules are updated to an agreed timeframe.
- Supporting cost control, risk and change management teams where appropriate.
- Supporting the production of monthly reports through the provision of intelligent information and analysis.
- Producing analysis of trends, generating performance indicators and providing feedback on areas of risk and opportunities.
- Evaluating and integrating of schedules provided by contractors and suppliers.
- Supporting the estimating process.
- Establishing and fostering working relationships with all appropriate stakeholders pursuant to the discharging of your responsibilities or in aid of theirs.
- Liaising with other sections of NNB team.
- Fostering and practising the client’s team values.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
- Relevant experience within a project management or project control environment.
- Involvement in major construction projects.
- Background in a multicultural environment would be advantageous (interface with peers in France and other projects).
- Detailed understanding of scheduling methodologies and techniques within an enterprise environment.
- Good working knowledge of P6.
- Practical working knowledge of earned value, scheduling and project control processes and tools;
- Strive for quality, excellence and continuous improvement in everything you do.
- Understanding of engineering design and licensing in a UK context ideally within a nuclear safety environment.
- Expertise in interfacing and operating in a large corporate environment.
- Ability to work in a team as well as on their own initiative.
- Results focused tempered with a team centred approach.
- Analytical approach with high level of problem solving ability.
- High level of numeracy skills.
- High standard of interpersonal skills with open communication – excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A degree or equivalent suitable qualification/experience in engineering, project or construction.
- Country GB - United Kingdom
- Job Location United Kingdom
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male