Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
• Prepare Detailed Project Baseline Programme in accordance with Approved Planning Process and Procedures Manual.
• Prepare Manpower and Equipment Schedules in close collaboration with Estimation Manager / Project Manager.
• Updating and Monitoring the Project Progress and Productivity rates against the Approved Baseline Programmer.
• Preparing Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Reports for the Project.
• Preparing KPI Sheets form Project Programme and update them on daily basis.
• Preparing daily Progress Drawing for the project in collaboration with survey / Drafting Department.
• Preparing Monthly Meeting Presentations and various documents/calculations for planning purposes.
• Providing analysis and recommendations as to corrective action based upon planning data.
• Liaising with project them members in gathering data in support of the planning process.
• This is a generalist view of a Job that you have been assigned for – at times you may be requested to do above/beyond the scope of this role due to Operational requirements.
Educational Qualifications & Certifications:
• Engineering in Civil or an equivalent professional qualification.
• Experience in Programme Management, Planning, Scheduling, and Monitoring & Controlling projects by effective use of Project Management Software’s such as P6 Primavera, MS Projects and Spread Sheets.
Industry related experience:
• Marine construction
• MS Office
• MS Projects
• Primavera P6Year of experience :5-8 years of relevant experience.
- Country AE - United Arab Emirates
- Job Location Abu Dhabi
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male