Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
Job Scope and Purpose :
To plan and implement a robust strategy for manufacturing & operational functions in line with business plan with special focus on Quality & HSE Standards.
• Develop , recommend and implement measures to improve production methods , equipment performance and quality of products.
• Prepare annual budgeting of operational functions with appropriate justifications and approvals
• Supervise and monitor an effective system of production & delivery with lead times for standards and non standard orders.
• Design and Implement effective maintenance schedules of all plant and Machinery for optimizing cost & minimizing downtime.
• Supervise overall quality control standards and ensure all production schedules are executed on time.
• Analyze detail production variances and introduce Mitigation measures for reduction of same.
• Ensure that the operation team complies with all legal & Federal laws.
• Ensure to minimize the non-value added activities related to operations mainly with respect to process standardization, reduction of non-confirming batches and utilization / reprocessing of dead moving finished goods ,intermediate and raw materials – in depth co-ordination with technical and purchase to elevate level of manufacturing performance.
• Develop & share expertise in terms of developing new product lines, process standardization and quality related issues.
• Ensure ISO processes are conducted and improvements are implemented.
• Plan and Implement individual growth plan for employees advancing their career plans through in/out house trainings.
• Ensure health & safety standards are maintained and communicated within teams.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Bachelors in Engineering / Chemical Engineer or Production Management
2. 15 years in Paints manufacturing
3. Health & Safety / Fire Fighting Certification.
4. Leadership qualities.
5. Analytical & problem solving skills.
6. Planning and communication skills.
7. Good Interpersonal / Presentation
- Country AE - United Arab Emirates
- Job Location Dubai
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male