Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
• Liaise with NMDC Marine Logistics HQ & Project Management/Manager for all project marine activities & movements to/from the project site.
• To ensure all marine units working on site are comply with port, HSE, Client, National and international regulations and guidelines.
• To ensure certifications of all units are valid and periodically renewed on time.
• To prepare daily reports, marine traffic management plan, and all related marine and logistics documents.
• At all times carrying out responsibilities within the framework of NMDC’s policy.
• Promote and ensure compliance with Organization’s Health & Safety policies.
• Safety is a part of each employee’s job, active participation to the safety program is a condition of each employee’s employment in order to achieve safer working environment.
• This is a generalist view of a Job that you have been assigned for – at times you will be ask to do above/beyond the scope of this role due to Operational requirements.
Educational Qualifications & Certifications:
A valid Master Mariner class-1- unlimited, recognised by State, national and international
Relevant certification is an advantage.
Function specific experience:
A well-established and proven track record of in Marine field in a ship board senior post and discipline (to be determined at the time of employment).
Industry related experience:
Marine and Dredging Industry
MS OfficeYear of experience :Minimum of 5 years of experience in Sr. Position (master and or marine representative) offshore projects.
- Country AE - United Arab Emirates
- Job Location Dubai
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male