Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
JOB PURPOSE / ROLE:
- To direct & coordinate all maintenance planned & unplanned activities along with the maintenance manager & maintenance team (Mech/Instrumentation/Electrical) based on requirements from other operations department.
- To own maintenance plan and bring together all the required resources needed to complete the maintenance job in time. Also involves assembling and coordinating the information, people, materials, equipment, along with all the other necessary resources to get the job done.
Supervision of Subordinates:
Organise and supervise the activities and work of a small team of subordinates to ensure that all work within a specific area of activity is carried out in a safe, efficient and procedurally compliant manner.
Maintenance Scheduling & Resource Allocation
- Develop preventive & corrective maintenance Schedule for process plant including plant facilities and implement preventive maintenance together with maintenance team (Mechanical- static & rotating, Instrument, Electrical, Inspection, Reliability, etc)
- Prepare Corrective & Preventive Maintenance schedule in consideration of resources requirements/availability.
- Formulates weekly, Monthly & Yearly schedule of estimated jobs and assigns to appropriate team; coordinates with material control on material status.
- Prepare master schedule for on any repair / modification work in the plant (process piping / equipment jobs) including fabrication, erection and testing (pneumatic & hydro)
- Prepare shutdown/ turnover schedule along with the TA contractor planner for future shutdown works in order to ensure production schedule is not impacted.
- Evaluate Maintenance schedule progress and performance and identify developing problem areas.
- Analyze critical path and constraints to determine effect of changes to schedule and recommend work-around.
- Monitor, Track & update weekly & Monthly Maintenance interval schedule working with Supervisors, Planner and field engineers.
- Suggest management of risks affecting Maintenance profit, costs, schedules and customer relations.
- Conduct analysis to determine alternative courses of action or recovery on slipped schedules.
Equipment maintenance, procurement & Services
- Coordinate & schedule the planning activities with the supply department for spares, workshop for any special equipment, P & M department for any machineries, inspection team for any kind of inspection & liaise with sub contactor for any outsourcing activities for inspection, cleaning, scaffolding, painting etc
- Notify any material, spares, equipment, and manpower requirement to the concerned department in prior to start of any maintenance activity in order to ensure availability of resources for the task.
- Managing Material issue, Material return, Consumables & Tools issue in warehouse & Tool Room.
- Coordination & Follow-up of Material & Service PR with reference to work Order & Cost Center assignment as per maintenance requirement.
- Reviewing of Time Sheets, Bill of Quantities, Job Completion Certificate, Invoice, Job Calculation Sheet, Etc.,
- Preparation of SES of completed Services.
Monitoring & Evaluation of Progress
- Review the manpower requirements, mobilization & monitoring/follow up with contractors for all the services required during any major activities in order to evaluate if further addition to the resources is required.
- Monitor field execution progress, and report progress for evaluation purposes in order to ensure task is carried out as planned.
- Review Man-hours & duration forecast for the planned maintenance schedules to ensure alignment of plans with the task.
- Conduct Weekly Planning & scheduling meeting, OME meetings, Contractors Co-ordination Meetings with concern persons.
MIS, Reports & Training
- Supervise the preparation of timely and accurate functional MIS statements and reports to meet QSTec and function requirements, policies and standards
- Prepare Statement of Work (SOW), technical specification, method statement & QA/QC documentation
- Prepare daily, Weekly & monthly Maintenance Schedule & reports with KPI for maintenance function & personnel.
- Develop SOW for shutdown activities along with the other discipline Engineer/ supervisors for preventive & corrective maintenance activities, as required
- Create schedule & report progress in Primavera software & input the same in SAP system for each department. ( Bar Chart, Spread Sheet, S-curve, etc.,)
- Responsible for writing technical repair report if required & advise corrective measures to rectify as per the standards/ specification
Budgets and Plans
- Contribute towards the preparation of budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/revenues, Financial Accruals, areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified, and corrective actions are taken.
- Understand contractual and job requirements to ensure that job/manpower estimates are in accordance with company budgets.
- Encourage subordinates towards the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices taking into account ‘international leading practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement
- Identify repeated equipment failures and highlight to Maintenance Engineering for effective solution
- Provide feedback to engineer to make proper changes to equipment database
- Develop general task lists in SAP to drive standardization of job plans and improve planning efficiency
- Creation & Updating of SAP Master Data’s like Equipment, Materials, Maintenance plan & Task list etc,
- Identify gaps in the use of the system and provide follow up coaching and mentoring
- Ensure the accuracy of PM data.
- Ensure the accuracy of equipment and spare parts data
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
Diploma or Degree in Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering (E&I )
8 years of plant experience with4+ years of planning and scheduling experience in O&G/Petrochemicals
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
- Relevant knowledge of API & ASME standards
- Skilled to operate upon SAP, Primavera & MS office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Able to read P& ID, isometrics & plant layout
- Country QA - Qatar
- Job Location Qatar
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male