Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting. After creating your resume online you would have option of recording your Video Interview, so kindly record and save your interview properly.
We are looking for Loan Analysts/ Loan Processors who assist a financial institution in processing, approving, closing and funding of real estate loan transactions. Some job duties include checking an applicant’s creditworthiness, verifying supporting documents and ensuring that the applicant’s information is accurate.
Candidate Must Have
- Strong analytical and English communication (written and verbal) skills with an eye for details and ability to grasp complex concepts with ease.
- Must be a self-starter with a willingness to work independently.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within a tight deadline schedule.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel).
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to work under time constraints, good interpersonal skills, and a high degree of initiative and attentiveness. Client care and teamwork attitude.
- Executive Level No direct Job-related experience required. Candidates should have prior 2-year experience in a team and customer related office setting. Preference will be given to Candidates with prior BPO experience servicing US clients or local Banking experience.
- Four year Bachelor degree in Business or Science in any discipline is required from an accredited University. University degree must be from a reputable, non-online accredited university. Professional Certifications in Accounting/Auditing is preferred but not required.
PK - Pakistan
- Job Location
- Salary Range
45,000 - 49,999
- Years of Experience
1 year-3 years
- Minimum Qualification
- Specific Degree Title
- Job Category
- Job Shift
- Positions Available
- Age Requirement
24 - 29 Years
- Gender Requirement