Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
- Plan, control and manage daily operations and optimum use of fertilizers, equipment, operatives, etc. to the projects.
- Fostering positive relationships with the staff and customer base.
- Compiles site survey, cost estimates, before & after photos report submission.
- Maintain safety measures in a professional way.
- Prepare job schedules for operators.
- Give training to operators and new staff.
- Ensure that all the operators are following the correct procedure of safety for public as well as them.
- Ensure Work completion reports are signed and the Revenue is accounted properly and timely.
- Make sure all services are conducted through good working practice & observance of best environmental, health & safety practice, & ensure that no risk arises to the health of workers
- Monitoring jobs at site.
- Ensure activities are carried out effectively according to contract requirements.
Degree: BSc in Horticulture/Agriculture
Minimum Experience: 5 Years
Skills: Excellent knowledge of plants, soil types and landscape equipment; Supervision and operation skills.
Driving License: Valid UAE Driving License
- Country AE - United Arab Emirates
- Job Location Dubai
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male