Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
The person selected for this position will be responsible for maintaining an existing portfolio of clients as well as winning new business from the Cinemas, Theme Parks, Hotels, Restaurants and Casual Dining sectors.
- Managing, maintaining and developing ongoing relationships with the existing client portfolio with a view of upselling and cross-selling our products.
- Deliver on sales, spend and profit targets.
- Delivering strong results across a spectrum of KPI’s.
- Achieve target revenue by exploring clients current and future requirements by analyzing current spend and growth potential.
- Improve the overall client satisfaction of your allocated portfolio.
- 7 years prior Account Management experience within the foodservice industry in KSA, Kuwait and Bahrain
- Degree qualified in Business or a related discipline from a reputable University.
- Candidates must display a strong business development skill set as well as a proven track record of successful account management.
- Professional maturity with exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients whilst demonstrating a passion for good outcomes.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets as well as acquiring new business.
- High Level time management and organization skills.
- Outstanding negotiation skills and business acumen.
- Preferably GCC Nationals or Arabic background.
- Country BH - Bahrain
- Job Location Bahrain
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male