Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
TASK & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee and manage all HR activities in the Company in coordination with the centralized functions within Nakilat.
- Act as a consultant particularly on issues related to joint venture’s strategy execution and change, talent management, performance management, people processes; alignment between HR and its customers to resolve any issues.
- Provide sound advice and support to the Company’s leadership and line managers on all people processes’ issues, including diagnosing organizational challenges.
- Assist in identifying the talent capabilities required at the Company’s to execute the organizational strategy.
- Work closely with the management to improve work relationships and increase productivity and retention.
- Provide HR policy guidance to the Company’s leadership.
- Integrate proper and efficient delivery of essential HR services to joint venture’s by evaluating HR effectiveness and recommending an optimal service delivery model for the Company.
- Conduct analysis on the Company’s behavioral and structural change and provide advice and support to the Company on all aspects within HR services.
- Guide the Company’s leadership in delivering and sustaining corporate change initiatives.
- Support in establishing a business partnership mindset to foster change and optimization of HR functions.
- Apply and continue to develop Business Acumen to ensure HR initiatives contribute to foster business capability and performance.
- Maintain effective and continuous communication with the Company’s to ensure alignments and business objectives are achieved and sustained.
- Assist in identifying, developing and delivering integrated human resources solutions.
6-8 years of related experience in a similar position, preferably in the Oil & Gas industry.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or any other field.
A Certification from an accredited institution is a plus.
- Country QA - Qatar
- Job Location Doha
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male