Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
Be a part of our facilities management business that oversees work for leading organisations across the public and private sectors around the world.
To ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that all telephone calls are dealt with in a professional, prompt and courteous manner.
- Ensuring all emails and faxes are handled correctly and promptly.
- Maintaining a high level of customer service while dealing with all helpdesk calls for all clients using the helpdesk systems provided.
- Assisting and support all new staff until they are fully competent in helpdesk procedures.
- Chasing up outstanding events.
- Contributing towards team achievement of established performance targets.
- Adhering to the company policy and procedure at all times.
- Undertaking all duties pertaining to the shift being worked.
- Ensuring effective handover of information and responsibilities at the end of any shift.
- Maintaining and delivering appropriate quality standards and processes at all times.
- Maintaining accurate records for all helpdesk calls.
- Completing and submitting timesheets.
- Printing reports from the helpdesk systems to ensure all outstanding requests are complete and cleared from the system.
- Assisting with general team administration and ensuring that all documentation is kept up to date.
- Assisting with the client reports.
- Reporting system faults.
- Responding to all client requests and escalating complaints.
- Ensuring appropriate use of language and terminology at all times, particularly around the operational desk.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
- Experience in a multi-client helpdesk environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of business applications/tools including MS Windows, Excel, Outlook, internet and system databases.
- Awareness of workplace health, safety and environmental issues.
- Awareness of building services.
- Familiarity with facilities management operations.
- Strong coordination and organisational skills.
- Expertise in problem solving.
- A good team player.
- A good standard of general education.
- Country GB - United Kingdom
- Job Location Watford,
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male