Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
, based in California, USA, is a rapidly growing provider of data management solutions. Our customers include a wide range of companies—from Fortune 500 enterprises to small and medium-size companies and non-profits.
Are you a GROWTH strategist? Or do you have an experience of leading and building high-end lead generation team for Enterprise Software product companies having prospects in US, European and other major markets, Astera wants to work with you!
- Build, lead, and manage a high-performing In-bound and Out-bound lead generation team that can work as a sustainable framework to achieve sales targets.
- Develop sales opportunity by researching potential accounts, building rapport, and providing technical information about products
- Contact prospects, customers, and partners through email and phone calls to offer support, get feedback, generate business leads, and establish relationships.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop and execute a strategy to nurture leads and keep customers engaged.
- Qualify leads and nurture them by performing custom user requirements analyses.
- Develop and implement strategies to maintain a prospect pipeline.
- Identify the pain points of potential buyers and provide specific advice on how our solutions address them.
- Analyze the lead nurturing and engagement activities of competitors, research their user base and budgets, and use this information to make recommendations to improve the sales process.
- 3+ years lead generation experience.
- Experience of selling enterprise-grade technology solutions to medium and large enterprises based in North America and Europe
- Knowledge and experience of using list building and list management tools and techniques
- Experience using Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and any other modern CRM/sales tools.
- Knowledge about In-bound and Out-bound lead generation platforms and techniques.
- Demonstrated success generating as well as nurturing those leads into customers.
- Impeccable communication skills, both verbal and written. Our target audience is mostly in the US, and it’s your job to make sure you’re able to get your point across perfectly and hit the sweet spot every time.
PK - Pakistan
- Job Location
- Salary Range
1,50,000 - 1,99,999
- Years of Experience
4 years-6 years
- Minimum Qualification
- Specific Degree Title
Marketing / Brand
- Job Category
Sales / Business Development
- Job Shift
- Positions Available
- Age Requirement
30 - 35 Years
- Gender Requirement
- Social Media Hashtag
#BusinessDevelopment #B2BSales #InsideSales #LeadGeneration #EnterpriseSoftwareSales #EnterpriseSolutionSales #InternationalSales