Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
Ensure that the gate passes required by the crew and visitors to visit port or embark and disembark from the vessels are arranged in a timely manner as directed by operations team and maintain relevant log records. AccountabilitiesKey Accountabilities:
Gate Pass Processing:
1. Ensure that the gate passes (all types of Gate passes including offshore passes) required by the crew and visitors to visit port or to embark and disembark from the vessels are arranged in a timely manner.
2. Liaise with Boarding Agents/Logistics Coordinators and other relevant parties for the necessary documents required to process gate passes.
3. Ensure complete compliance with MOI and port regulations.
4. Ensure complete compliance with all security related requirements to ensure correct endorsement of documents for gate pass processing.
5. Ensure cancellation of expired and unused gate passes on a timely manner.
6. Ensure tracking of all gate passes processed & monthly reporting to the immediate supervisor.
7. Post gate pass claims in SAP on a timely and accurate manner. Generic Accountabilities:
Quality, Health, Safety & Environment:
8. Adhere to all relevant IMS policies, procedures, instructions and controls so that Nakilat Agency provides safe, world class, secure and environmentally responsible service to customers, the public and its own people.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures:
9. Follow all relevant policies and procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner. Others:
10. Carry out any other duties as directed by the immediate supervisor. Key Result Areas
• Efficiently cater to all the requirements of the gate pass processing.
• Ensure complete compliance with MOI and port regulations.
• Ensure complete compliance with all security related requirements to ensure correct endorsement of documents for gate pass processing. Interactions and Working Relationships
• NAC Operations Team – to understand Gate Passes requirements.
• Nakilat different functions (SHEQ, HR, IT…etc.) to get/extend support and for compliance purposes.
• Visitors/Crew to get the required documents and arrange gate passes.
• Other security and governmental bodies – to process gate passes for crew and visitors. Qualifications, Experience and Skills
• Secondary school education or degree in any discipline.
• Valid Qatari driver’s license (if available) Experience:
• Minimum of 2 years’ shipping experience, with previous experience of shipping agency in Qatar or the Middle East region
• Basic experience in an administrative environment.
Job Specific Skills:
• Conversant with Microsoft Office Applications
• Good understanding of standard safety and security protocols for crew transfers
• Fluency in English (speaking, reading, writing
• Understanding or having knowledge on Arabic skills will be an advantage.
- Country QA - Qatar
- Job Location RAS LAFFAN
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male