Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
Front of House Operative
Your responsibilities will include:
- Receiving and welcoming all visitors to reception creating a favourable impression through provision of a professional and friendly initial contact to all visitors, staff and clients.
- Ensuring that provision is made to answer the telephone switchboard in a professional and timely manner.
- Responding to all emails efficiently and in an articulate manner.
- Ensuring that the reception area is kept neat and tidy.
- Maintaining and ensuring any publicity material within the reception area is up to date and always available.
- Adhering to and work in line with the global security policy, e.g. registering all visitors and contractors onto Condeco visitor registration software.
- Arranging taxi bookings for clients and visitors as and when required.
- Ensuring that the day to day responsibilities continue during planned periods of leave and a detailed handover is provided during these times.
- Being flexible on taking additional responsibilities to support the Macro team as and when required.
- Assisting the local facilities assistant with the booking of onsite meeting rooms and any associated catering requests.
- Ensuring that the provision of stationery and office supplies, consumables and catering products are always available.
- Sorting and distributing incoming mails.
- Ensuring that outgoing mail/packages are arranged and prepared for courier collections.
- Ensuring that all reprographic machines remain in good working order, providing a consistent service and troubleshooting.
- Assisting in printing and binding of materials for meetings.
- Ensuring strict compliance with health, safety and environment.
- Ensuring that any incidents or near misses are notified to the facilities assistant/manager.
- Contributing to first aid, security and fire safety requirements.
- Working in line with the client’s environmental policy and initiatives, leading by example.
- Remaining flexible in terms of out of hours emergency business support and participate in the client’s business contingency planning on behalf of local facilities.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
- At least 2 years of experience working as a receptionist/administrator in a corporate environment.
- Excellent Italian communication skills.
- Fluency in English language.
- Strong commitment to delivering exemplary customer service.
- Excellent IT skills. Competency in using of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong organisation and multi-tasking skills.
- Understanding on health and safety awareness.
- A good standard of general education.
- Country IT - Italy
- Job Location Milan
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male