Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
To manage multiple sites in Northern Germany and will be expected to travel.
Will have support from the Southern German business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Controlling of the day to day operational activities of the various suppliers across the site.
- Ensuring that all contractors are issued and are following the permit to work system, specifically hot works.
- Completing the daily site inspections to proactively identify risks to health and safety across TDL on a daily basis by identifying hazards both physical and working practices and taking appropriate corrective action.
- Managing the site contractors to ensure operational performance, ensuring that all team members follow the approved procedures and adhere to uniform standards.
- Reporting all the asset failures through the agreed processes and following up with contractors to ensure a timely and suitable resolution.
- Auditing of best practice procedures in line with the Mace Way for HSE, quality and technical standards.
- Carrying out supplier meetings and completing supplier KPI’s at the end of each period.
- Managing the YellowJacket reporting system and logging all incidents and accidents on the system.
- Managing all training documentation for contractors and ensuring all relevant information is up to date, including the training matrix and competency certificates as and when required.
- Managing the access control system to ensure security of all sites remains at high priority including adhering to GDPR regulations.
- Carrying out site inductions for new starters as and when required.
- Ensuring that safe practices are followed including the use of suitable PPE where necessary.
- Establishing, reviewing and enhancing processes to support and facilitate customer service delivery.
- Maintaining high levels of customer service at all times.
- Undertaking any other reasonable task as and when required.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
- At least 5+ years’ FM and customer service experience.
- Experience of managing and motivating direct and supply chain teams
- Good communicator and team player.
- Good people management and exceptional organisational skills.
- Ability to accept change and work flexibly.
- Good numeracy skills and experience of managing budgets.
- Strong negotiation skills and commercial acumen.
- Established network within the FM industry.
- Excellent IT skills.
- A degree qualification in related subject or equivalent.
- Professional memberships of a relevant professional body or working towards membership.
- A health and safety qualification i.e. NEBOSH/IOSH.
- Country DE - Germany
- Job Location Berlin
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male