Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
To act as the FM focal point for an office or group of offices.
To ensure the provision of an efficient and effective facilities management service.
To deliver excellent customer service to exceed the client’s expectations.
Strategic planning and continuous reengineering of the supply chain and service standards.
To provide support and line management to Macro team members
To develop good working relationships with key stakeholders and personnel
To provide regular reports and analysis to operations management team and account manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing overall responsibility for service and contract compliance within area of responsibility to ensure all services meet client and Macro requirements and standards.
- Maintaining customer satisfaction at the highest level by providing a high quality and proactive service.
- Interfacing daily management between FM and customer to ensure SLA’s are met.
- Ensuring that any customer concerns or complaints are dealt with effectively and communicated accordingly. Recording all complaints on register.
- Reporting and effectively communicating on all service lines with the client, peers and management team.
- Managing the supplier contracts, ensuring quality services, value for money and innovative service is provided.
- Demonstrating of the supply chain cost savings and value add demonstrating continuous improvement through performance measurement.
- Assisting and managing various change management initiatives relating to the office and the wider FM service.
- Managing and controlling of budgets, financial targets and financial processes, producing timely and accurate reports with narration on all variances.
- Providing supplier contract and budget management.
- Liaising with the landlord and ensuring that client comply with their obligations and landlord provides their services in accordance with the lease.
- Coordinating the delivery of small project works, including moves management and churns.
- Owning the management of HSSE compliance to include supply chain activity.
- Maintaining the client’s business continuity at all times.
- Preparing, managing and reviewing business continuity plans and actively participating in BCP and disaster recovery plans.
- Undertaking Macro contractual, compliance and technical audits to supplier services.
- Travelling throughout the EMEA region if and when required.
- Communicating in business English
- Managing of direct reports including resource planning, appraisals and objective setting.
- Supporting client and Macro with ISO9001, ISO 18001 and ISO14001 accreditation and compliance.
- Supporting Macro team and contributing to the one team approach.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
- At least five years of FM experience.
- Experience of managing and motivating direct and supply chain teams
- Good communication skills, fluency in English.
- A good team player.
- Good people management skills.
- Flexibility and ability to accept change.
- Good numeracy skills and experience of managing budgets.
- Negotiation skills and commercial acumen.
- Established network within the FM industry.
- Educated to Higher National Diploma or A Level standard or local county equivalent.
- Professional qualification or business related degree.
- Member of relevant professional institution.
- A basic health and safety qualification including knowledge of RAMS.
- Country DE - Germany
- Job Location Munich
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male