Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
The main responsibilities of this job holders is to maintaining executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences, attending meetings and keep minutes and receiving and screening phone calls and redirecting them when appropriate.
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes.
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate.
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.).
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping.
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders.
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
- Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role.
- Proficient in MS Office and “back-office” software (e.g. ERP).
- In depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry.
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- Degree in business administration or relative field.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Country QA - Qatar
- Job Location Doha
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male