Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
To produce events from conception through completion in an enthusiastic and highly organised manner.
To provide outstanding customer service and organise memorable events that meet the intended goals and expectations both creatively and consistently.
To act as point of contact to employees, to organise, coordinate and execute a smooth professional event delivery.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering exceptional event services to clients which are best in class and provides a superior guest experience where visitors are welcomed and anticipated needs are met whilst on site.
- Delivering continuous service improvements and innovation to events delivery.
- Producing detailed proposals for events (including timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets).
- Researching venues, suppliers and contractors, then negotiating prices and hire.
- Coordinating suppliers, handling client queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly and to budget.
- Managing and working with the events coordinator to deliver all events and ensure succession planning.
- Organising facilities for car parking, traffic control, security, first aid, hospitality and the media.
- Making sure that insurance, legal, health and safety obligations are followed.
- Producing post event evaluation to inform future events.
- Researching opportunities for new clients and events.
- Promoting a one team approach by coordinating and communicating requests accordingly.
- Ensuring health and safety policy is adhered to and remains a priority at all times.
- Possessing a can do positive and proactive attitude ensuring the customer experience is 5* at all times.
- Ensuring the continuous development of event services and relentlessly pursue a better way of delivery.
- Communicating, owning and being responsible for event set up and clear down, ensuring FM team members and client teams are kept fully informed at all times.
- Organising regional FM newsletter/FM site forums/attending daily huddles and relevant team meetings.
- Ensuring event calendar is kept fully updated and managed.
- Providing event management, including hiring of bar staff for ad hoc activities, liaising with FM/security team for parking/parking regulations.
- Liaising with all third party suppliers, caterers, equipment hire, stock, quotations, beverage orders, supply management meetings.
- Ensuring events are owned by the event coordinator are overseen and conducted in a safe and practicable manner.
- Arranging meetings with host to establish requirements and ensure a smooth delivery and execution of event.
- Circulating event reminders to all event holders, to include but not limited to: Staff drinks, HCOM, EAN, breakfasts.
- Ensuring all visitors are booked in via reception process.
- Liaising with IT.
- Ensuring all meeting room equipment and consumables are functionable and report to IT/FM team as necessary.
- Process catering orders and invoices and assist with PO/receipting
- Delivering building induction as per agreed rota.
- Ensuring for all events that the agreed timescales as discussed with clients to ensure budgets and costs are adhered to
- Managing all administrative aspects of planning meetings, conferences and events.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
- A strong events management background with related work experience.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work under pressure to ensure the efficient running of an event.
- Project management experience.
- Problem solving skills and diplomacy.
- Expertise in budget management.
- A goof team player with strong leadership skills.
- Strong relationship skills.
- Prioritisation and organisational skills including an ability to work under your own initiative.
- Experience in a customer facing role is essential to the role aligned with strong interpersonal, influencing skills.
- A passion for providing first class customer service and events delivery.
- An open minded approach to improved ways of working.
- Strong IT skills.
- A relevant degree qualification.
- BSc/BA in PR, marketing, hospitality management or related field.
- Recognised HS&E qualification or willing to work towards (IOSH).
- Country GB - United Kingdom
- Job Location London
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male