Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
• Deliver thorough, independent and complete cost estimations for the tenders.
• Collect all relevant needed information from the production estimator, design engineer, Tender manager, and/or from site visits.
• Process all gathered data into clear and cost optimal budgets and cost estimates including a planning and work sequencing
• Regularly consult with colleagues, form the commercial department and the project manager about cost
• Assess proposals/ prices of sub-contractors and suppliers.
• Ensure gathered date and budget information is maintained and knowledge is transferred to project management and commercial department.
• Assist in preparing tender/quotation documents for tendering purposes.
• Ensure maintenance of database which contains prices/ quotes from sub-contractors
• Closely collaborate with production estimator; colleagues form the commercial department and the tender manager.
• Study and analyse of Bids / Tenders technically and commercially, write scope clarifications.
• Identify the Risks, opportunities & assumptions made within the cost estimation.
• Technical skills with thorough knowledge of estimating principals.
• This is a generalist view of a Job that you have been assigned for – at times, you may be requested to do above/beyond the scope of this role due to Operational requirements.
Educational Qualifications & Certifications:
• Technical/Engineering Bachelor Degree or equivalent professional qualification or equivalent professional experience.
• Relevant Certification is an advantage.
Industry related experience:
• Civil/Marine Construction
• MS Office Suit
• Estimation software (preferably Cost OS or Candy)Year of experience :Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar position.
- Country AE - United Arab Emirates
- Job Location Abu Dhabi
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male