Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
Be a part of our facilities management business that oversees work for leading organisations across the public and private sectors around the world.
To provide administrative support to estates teams to ensure high standards are achieved throughout the organisation.
You will be expected to undertake the full range of operations related to activities in line with processes and procedures and to a standard required by the client.
Furthermore, any other requests/reports that management may require from time to time to be undertaken associated with site delivery.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing administrative support to estates team i.e. diary management, arranging meetings and hospitality, minute taking and hosting visitors.
- Procuring of consumables, reconciliation of P-card statements and present them for authorisation.
- Administrating of the visitor management system (VMS) i.e. adding and removing users, providing support to site users.
- Monitoring the estates and site operations email inbox and answering queries.
- Coordinating and arranging internal and external health, safety and environmental training courses for employees and training courses for the estates teams.
- Acting as training coordinator and controlled documents (CD) coordinator for EMEA estates teams and be teams’ representative at CD coordinator committee.
- Maintaining the EMEA estates team’s intranet site and assist in facilitating communications for the department.
- Administrating and maintaining H&S e-learning system.
- Assisting in the creation of promotional material for projects/events undertaken by the team.
- Collating of EHS metrics and KPI’s on regular basis.
- Day to day administration of corrective action system, incident management system, workplace inspections.
- Administrating of statutory health surveillance program for Eisai at EKC.
- Monitoring the health and safety email inbox and answering queries.
- Ensuring emergency equipment is checked on a regular basis.
- Recording EKC site contractor training and document checks.
- Administering the maintenance and calibration of EHS monitoring equipment.
- Providing guidance and education to Eisai colleagues regarding EMEA Estates teams’ policies and procedures in a pro-active manner through education and awareness.
- Performing any ad hoc duties as requested by management.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
- Proven experience in an administrative role.
- A good team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good knowledge of administration ICT systems.
- Competency in using Microsoft Office package i.e. Word, Excel and etc.
- Organised with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong internal customer focus.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Good working knowledge of processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of working in the pharmaceutical industry.
- A relevant degree qualification in administration.
- Country GB - United Kingdom
- Job Location Watford,
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male