Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
Troubleshooting and rectifying problems of customers’ at site.
To guide other team members in the group assigned to execute the job correctly and safely the first time.
Able to read electrical drawing, troubleshoot electrical circuits and able to carry out various electrical tests.
Able to use various electrical measuring devices, including but not limited to: multi-meter, simulators and calibrators.
Following all instructions from supervision and ensure that all jobs are carried out in compliance with industry standards and safety practices.
Assist in testing and commissioning activities as directed.
Attend any training for any activity required by the department.
Follow the day-to-day operations related to own job to ensure continuity of work
– Diploma in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
– Minimum 2 years relevant experience in a similar field.
– Reading and understanding electrical drawings and symbols.
– Ability to write simple correspondence and to effectively present work related information to their immediate supervisor and subordinates as necessary.
– Experience in marine instrumentation and control systems
– Knowledgeable in power generation and distribution
– Good technical knowledge about all kinds of AC and DC Motor Drives and Controllers for various plant and equipment.
Diploma in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Country AE - United Arab Emirates
- Job Location Dubai
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male