Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
• Fluent knowledge of English language (Speak, Read and Write).
• Graduate from High School and Graduate of 2-year technical school.
• Trade Certificate from Recognized institutions.
Minimum Work Experience
• 3 years work experience as an Electrical Technician in a petrochemical, Oil and Gas plant.
• Able to perform work in this type of facility independently.
Job Requirements (but not limited to)
• Follow plant safety standards and procedures. Be familiar with typical petrochemical plant safety hazards. • Follow standard maintenance procedures.
• Follow manufacturer’s troubleshooting and maintenance procedures. Correctly use and care for test and calibration equipment.
• Implement good housekeeping practices.
• Use standard instruments to measure voltage, amperage, speed, rotation and vibration.
• Troubleshoot and repair ground faults.
• Repair electrical motors up to 500 HP including replacement of bearings and seals, installation of motor and connection of starters and circuits.
• Maintenance of battery standby systems (UPS) and inverters.
• Read electrical, relay logic and schematic drawings and use these to troubleshoot and repair circuits.
• Installation of conduit, enclosures, wiring, connections and controls up to 480 V for new construction.
• Repair and maintain cathodic protection systems, Overhead cranes, Automatic Overhead Doors and other electrically operated equipment.
• Splice cables up to 500 MCM.
• Read and interpret schematics for power distribution systems up to 33 KV including repair and maintenance of 10 MVA transformers.
• Work at elevated heights.
• In addition to his normal jobs, he should assist and participate in other maintenance activities.
• Carry out established Preventive Maintenance procedures on electrical equipment.
• Write reports, complete forms and mark up drawings and other documentation.
• Safe and proper care of tools.
• Work as a team with operations, technical, and maintenance.
• Improve instrument reliability and reduce maintenance costs.
• Participate in company safety and training programs.
• Train Subordinates & coworkers. Report on work progress & maintenance activities.
- Country QA - Qatar
- Job Location Doha
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male