Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
• Ensure the efficiency and accuracy of drawings to Projects.
• Support the Commercial Department in securing new work for the company by producing feasibility drawings and proposals.
• Ensure efficiency of survey operation by providing design geometry to surveyors.
• Execute storing and printing drawings and data and produce geo reference images and provide other departments ad hoc with needed documentation.
• Collate and provide survey data and drawings to Survey Manager for submission to clients for approval.
• Liaise with Design Department and Commercial Manager with necessary drawings from concept to handover stage.
• Create detailed CAD drawing for on-site work.
• Carry out site survey.
• Continuously look for and suggest ways to improve the process.
• Other duties requested by management in support of team work as and when required.
• This is a generalist view of a Job that you have been assigned for – at times you may be requested to do above/beyond the scope of this role due to Operational requirements.
Educational Qualifications and Certifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in AutoCAD Draughtsman or equivalent professional qualification.
Function Specific Experience:
• Business process and work-flow design, functional requirements definition, functional design and on-going business analysis and communications.
• Strong knowledge of analytical and calculative skills.
Industry Related Experience:
• Preferably Dredging/Civil Marine Industry
Years of Experience:
• 04 years of related work experience at medium to large enterprises preferably in dredging, oil and gas or marine industry.
• Microsoft Offices
• Liscad is an asset
• HydroPro is an asset
• Terramodel is an asset
• Trimble geometrics office is an assetYear of experience :Minimum 04 years of related work experience
- Country AE - United Arab Emirates
- Job Location Abu Dhabi
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Job Category Other
- Job Shift Day Shift
- Gender Requirement Male