Note:Candidates with Video Profiles would be given preference while shortlisting, so kindly record and save your video interviews properly.
- Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms and applications.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
- Working Hours: 9 hour shift
- Requirements (Education): Bachelors qualified
Skills & Abilities:
- Proficient with MS Office particularly MS Excel (Spreadsheet)
- Possess Knowledge of Call Center Operations
- Must be flexible to work in shifts
- Excellent communication skills
- Age limit: 20 to 30
- Perks: Medical Insurance, Permanent Employment Status, PF & Overtime provided, Internal Job Posting, Annual Leaves, Leaves Encasement, Referral Bonus
- Job Shift: On Rotation
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: 15,000 to 25,000 per month
- Transport: Conveyance will be provided to females only, males own transport.
- Country PK - Pakistan
- Job Location Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad
- Salary Range 15,000 - 19,999
- Years of Experience Fresh
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's
- Specific Degree Title Customer Service / Customer Support
- Job Category Customer Service / Customer Support
- Job Shift Rotating Shift
- Positions Available 25
- Age Requirement 18 - 23 Years
- Gender Requirement Doesn't matter